The Details of the Intense 22 Fitness Initial Consultation
Sometimes we are asked by those considering training at Intense 22 Fitness, “Why is the Initial Consultation so long?” The first time you come into Intense 22 Fitness we genuinely want to get to know you! We want to insure that all of your questions are answered and you are equipped with all of the necessary tools to get your journey with us started out on the right foot. Your first visit to Intense 22 Fitness includes several steps to help this process:
- Initial Paperwork – When you first arrive we hand you an iPad and have you fill out all of the documents you need to get started. This process takes about ten minutes, less if you are handy with an iPad. You can even get started on the Initial Paperwork early by filling out the first portion of it online. If you’re ready, get started on the Initial Paperwork now.
- Locker Room Tour – No shower! What? Yes, you heard right! We have a great locker room facility but there are no showers. Why? Because at Intense 22 Fitness you do not need them. Schedule an Initial Consultation to find out more or read our article “No Sweat!”
- Body Composition Analysis – What are you made of? Using the state-of-the-art Biospace Inbody520 Body Composition Analyzer we find out just that. Knowing things such as your Basal Metabolic Rate and your Percentage of Body Fat will help in not only tracking progress but in determining the best plan of action for nutritional goals. After the analysis, which only takes about 60 seconds, we discuss your results. Here are some steps to take to yield the most accurate analysis.
- The Seven Preliminary Considerations – It’s time for school! Following your body comp analysis you will be introduced to the “nuts and bolts” of the Intense 22 Fitness System. This includes learning about the Nautilus-funded osteoporosis study that serves as the core of our system as well as exactly how to breathe, think and move while in the training facility.
- Introductory Workout – It’s time to put everything you have learned into practice! Next on the agenda is a full body workout where you will take the specially designed exercise equipment for a test drive. More than that, your hands on education of how to get the most out of each and every workout commences.
That’s it! Our Initial Consultation is all about preparing you for the success of achieving your health and wellness goals. You can setup an Initial Consultation online or contact us to set one up. We look forward to helping you achieve your goals!