Welcome to Intense 22 Fitness–A premier resistance training facility providing Austin, TX with a personal training experience like no other! Watch the video to find out why we are different and how we can help you achieve your goals today.
Book an Appointment Now
- Zen in the Weight Room - Super Slow 301Thursday, 09.08.16 14:23
- Meet our Health Coach https://t.co/mQ9VwiQLe7Monday, 10.26.15 16:15
- Zen in the Weight Room – Super Slow
- Meet our Health Coach
- Why is the Initial Consultation so Long!
- Want to Lose 100lbs Using Vitabot?
- Find Out What Makes Us Different
- Learn More About Our Personal Training Experience in Austin
- Michael’s Story
- The Objective of Exercise: Failure is not an option…
Search Intense 22 Fitness
"As a 56 year old with back and knee problems I was a little skeptical that I would even be able to workout the "Intense 22" way. I was wrong and these workouts have changed my life. My body has responded with renewed strength that I had in my 30's. My trainers are always there to hold me accountable and encourage me to the finish line. I consider my Intense 22 training as a necessity in my life. Thanks Michael and Jose."Tracy H.
"Since committing to Intense 22 six months ago as a regular part of my workout schedule (along with multiple racquetball matches per week), I've found my strength to have increased perceptibly, along with decreased fatigue on the courts and weight loss, as well. Working with Michael and Jose has been especially satisfying. They are both the epitome of professionalism, with a positive, knowledgeable and supportive personal training style. A first class operation all the way around!"David H.
- “Not a typical new years resolution”–Amy Byrd
- About Us – Personal Training in Austin
- Body Composition Analysis Preparation
- Contact Us
- Fitness and Training Tips
- Guiltless Superfoods
- Health Coach
- Newsletter Archives
- Renaissance Exercise Equipment
- What are you made of?
- Workout Area
- “This is 57 at 22.” –Bob Fonseca
- “Three kids and three grandkids…” –Donna Cruz
Hits From The Blog
We just found this interesting article in Body+Soul: Whole Living magazine about high intensity training (HIT-super slow style). It’s called “Zen in the Weight Room.” Eileen Kelly and Lowell Boyers use the same system that we use at Intense 22 Fitness…but with a dash of Zen. Here at I22F every aspect of your training routine […]
If you train at Intense 22 Fitness our goal is your success and we are invested in that goal! We have Vitabot, the Inbody520 and nutritional products, all to equip you with tools to help you in the nutritional game. We are now teaming up with a health coach. Meet Christel Frietsch. Christel will not […]