Welcome to Intense 22 Fitness–A premier resistance training facility providing Austin, TX with a personal training experience like no other! Watch the video to find out why we are different and how we can help you achieve your goals today.
Book an Appointment Now
- #cleaneating tip: shop the perimeter! This is where all the fresh stuff is. 80% of what you put in your cart should be fresh.Thursday, 01.29.15 14:43
- #cleaneating = being mindful of the food's pathway between its origin and your plateWednesday, 01.21.15 17:13
Search Intense 22 Fitness
"As a 56 year old with back and knee problems I was a little skeptical that I would even be able to workout the "Intense 22" way. I was wrong and these workouts have changed my life. My body has responded with renewed strength that I had in my 30's. My trainers are always there to hold me accountable and encourage me to the finish line. I consider my Intense 22 training as a necessity in my life. Thanks Michael and Jose."Tracy H.
- “Not a typical new years resolution”–Amy Byrd
- About Us – Personal Training in Austin
- Contact Us
- Fitness and Training Tips
- Newsletter Archives
- Renaissance Exercise Equipment
- What are you made of?
- Workout Area
- “This is 57 at 22.” –Bob Fonseca
- “Three kids and three grandkids…” –Donna Cruz
Hits From The Blog
NUTRITION CHANGED HIS LIFE … Andy Shaw is a different person today because of proper nutrition. We asked Andy how our powerful yet easy-to- use nutrition program changed his life. Read the full interview below: Q: How did you loose weight using Vitabot? A: Vitabot was extremely beneficial for me. I was turned onto this […]
When you come into Intense 22 Fitness for the first time we take you through several “preliminary considerations.” The Preliminary Considerations are designed to insure your safety and to help you get the most out of every training session. The second of the preliminary considerations is: “BREATHE!” It might sound like an odd thing for […]